1.6

I am more then fed up , disappointed and angry about the quality of new balance 928v3 foot ware.I have only been buying new balance for years and at least two pair a year because of the amount I am on my feet .

Well will not be buying anymore of theses shoes period! Customer support tells me "well are you wearing them in wet conditions or walking in wet gras ext ? " um well yes I wear them when it's raining ,occasionally yes I walk on wet grass ...."oh well there's your issue. you can not be wearing walking shoes in wet conditions " WHAT!!!!!!!!

Ok should I only wearing them indoors or on dry days then!!!!!! You have got to be kidding me !!!! If I'm paying $200.00 for a pair of shoes and they fall apart in under 5 months and am suppose to be alright with that!!! No way!

Never again ! You have lost a customer for good . I'll find different manufacturers that have shoes that last at least a year .

Is this your sales tactic is to use low quality adhesive so people have to purchase new shoes every six to seven months?Well I've been doing exactly that but I figured it was because I was wearing my foot where in some rather damp conditions my latest pair I only wore them during the summer, very dry summer in fact, and yet again they still came unglued .little to 0 moisture and this happens .

Review about: New Balance 928v3 Sneakers.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with New Balance?

Comments

Yes i have a pair of NB and have always liked them lasted for years and the next pair i brought left them in m y cat and the whole bottom has come off now are no use at all