Between my husband and myself, we have purchased about 6 pairs of new balance over the last 5 years. I have had to return the shoes on more than one occasion due to the shoes tearing around the toes and at the side of the shoe.

Same spot every time. The customer service reps have not been very helpful either. One gentleman was making excuses, saying that you cannot wear the shoes everyday. They are not made for anything except running, this is what he told us.

He exchanged the shoe for the same shoe, and less than a month later, it ripped again in the same spot. We gave up on NB for a little while and yet again, we purchased another pair. They are ripped around the toes. It seems the shoes are not made durable enough.

I don't know what to say however I wont buy anymore NB shoes because they are poor quality and the customer service is just as poor!! It seems like the customer service reps, like to blame the customer. Saying things like, they aren't made for everyday use, and maybe you aren't walking properly in them, and they are made for running??!!. This ia unacceptable.

Iam hoping that NB will rectify my issues so that I can be satisfied with my purchase. I would hate to have to boycott New Balance, and go back to being a loyal NIKE customer

Product or Service Mentioned: New Balance Sneakers.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I have had the same problem with all the shoes I have purchased that are new balance

to Joe nirenberg #1561215

Same thing. Both shoes ripped on the suede pars after just one day at school of my 14 year old.. Rubbish.