This alleged New Balance company never made a concrete effort to respond to a plight I experienced pertaining to a potential employment issue. This misnomer company literally ignored me and blew me off after three (3) attempts to make connection.

(A Telephone call, an E-mail and a Letter). I have also been a consistent customer/client since 1978,and even Ran for their National Racing Team for two years as a Professional & World Class Runner. My PR's to give this valid substance are Mile:4:17.41, 5,000 Meters:14:01.64, 10,000 Meters: 29:33.48, Half-Marathon: 1hr.06mins and 18 seconds, and finally Marathon at 2hrs.18mins and 16seconds.

I will and shall NEVER again purchased another pair of their shoes, from this callous,shrewd,pugnacious,unprofessional, pompous, stuck-up, and Rude company.These pathetic people are the epitome of substandard and grossly incompetent arrogant JERKS. (Former World Class Athlete, JJK)

Review about: New Balance Shoes.

Comments

Centennial, Colorado, United States #845975

My name is Jeffrey Kicia, to give this concrete solid proof and even ran for Etonic and Kangaroos National Racing teams for another 21/2 years inclusively after departing with New Balance National Racing Team.