I purchased two pair of New Balance M880SY4 and within 3 days the yellow tread was coming off of the orange backing as in the attached picture.I brought that pair back and got a new pair.

Within two weeks that new shoe started doing the same thing. My third pair of M880SYS4 shoes is doing the same thing. I thought this was an isolated case until all of my shoes started doing this. I have wore New Balance for 30 years, but in the last 4 years the quality has dropped drastically.

I will never buy New Balance ever again.

Consumer beware of these New Balance shoes.New Balance please check the quality of your glue.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of new balance m880sy4 sneakers. New Balance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned new balance m880sy4 sneakers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at New Balance.

Had an Experience with New Balance?

Comments

Funny, my pair had similar problems only I just never went back with them. After six months they were long worn out. Normally my NB running shoes last more then twelve months.

It seems the quality has gone down ;-((.