I have a pair of MW813HBK that have just disintegrated after 4 or 5 months of wear. The soles are separating from the part that is disintegrated. Even the heels have worn more than normal.
My 476's that I have had for many years are in better shape than these.
I also have one 477 that are in good shape and one 477 that looks
like they are starting to do the same as these 813's.
I bought them online from Peitz Shoes on 04/03/2016, order #22366395. The manufacture date was 01/01/2015.
I would like them to replace the shoes with a better quality than what I have. The price of 813 are almost twice as the 477's but the quality is not worth a dime.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- Initial fit and comfort
- Ive worn n b shoes for years and have a pair of 476s still good
What I disliked
- Shoes fell apart in 6 months
- Sole separated and the foam fell apart in 4 to 5 months
You May Also Like
- "Bought these boots maybe a year or so ago. Wore once in Dec 2014 to plow snow on tractor. Noticed black powder on floor, thought it was dirt. Today..."
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "Left shoe completely fell apart after wearing them 10 times. Right shoe stayed in great shape. An obvious manufacture defect with the attachment of the sole of the left shoe..."
- "I've been a customer /client of Brooks Brothers for over 40 years. Bespoke shirts, etc. I have never before been disappointed in their quality nor their service . However, the FIRST..."
- "Over a month ago, I was searching the internet for a pair of Von Zipper Comsat Sunglasses. I found one site had them for $20 less than the rest of..."
- "I ordered a tabletop canvas print and I was disappointed to see that the first line where I typed in "PLEASE LEAVE BLANK" was printed on my order. I placed..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."
- "Their service sucks! Couple days ago I notice my page was in blank when I had many listings and I contact them by email and they said because they send..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."