3.1

I have a pair of MW813HBK that have just disintegrated after 4 or 5 months of wear. The soles are separating from the part that is disintegrated. Even the heels have worn more than normal.

My 476's that I have had for many years are in better shape than these.

I also have one 477 that are in good shape and one 477 that looks

like they are starting to do the same as these 813's.

I bought them online from Peitz Shoes on 04/03/2016, order #22366395. The manufacture date was 01/01/2015.

I would like them to replace the shoes with a better quality than what I have. The price of 813 are almost twice as the 477's but the quality is not worth a dime.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of new balance 813 shoes from New Balance and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants New Balance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was shoes fell apart in 6 months and sole separated and the foam fell apart in 4 to 5 months. Author liked the most initial fit and comfort and ive worn n b shoes for years and have a pair of 476s still good. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by New Balance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with New Balance?

Comments