Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania
3.1

I bought a pair of men's 584s from the NB website 3 months ago. They were expensive ($85).

They fit very comfortably, and I was very happy with the design of the shoe. I even recommended them to my girlfriend, who got a pair of the women's 574s.

HOWEVER, after wearing them a couple of days per week with light/moderate use, they're falling apart rapidly. There's a large tear on the inseam of the right shoe, where the rubber meets the fabric. The laces are fraying on both shoes, & the grommets/eyelets that the laces go through are stretching and causing the laces to become loose (much too quickly, I know this happens with other shoes I've had).

This is not the first time I've had an NB shoe fall apart. After putting down $90 on this pair, I can safely say I'm not going to buy another pair of NB again. It's a shame because I genuinely enjoyed how this shoe felt, performed, and looked. If they improve the durability of the shoes I would reconsider this.

Review about: New Balance Sneakers.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with New Balance?

Comments