Even thro this happened years ago the scars still tinder.I purchased five pair of New Balance shoes, remember they were the only running shoe offering widths, two 585's, a 574, a 606 and another pair of runners that are somewhere.

I was suppose to start running again but was not able. The 606's were rebuilt since but the 585's, the 574 and the other were barely walked in at about 4 years old soles hardly worn the mid sole cushioning part started crumbling apart disintegrating separating the sole from the shoe body. From time to time I would search for answers or check to see if they could be repairded when I happend apon a article, "The Sneakerheads Racing to save their Kicks from decay" and a Justin Douglas from Ft. Worth, Texas aka Ammoskunk who repairs them.

Their should be a warring lable on shoes that wear out over time by themselves even without being worn, polyurethane degradation, it has happened to other of my shoes also hikers, Italian made chukka boots, Nikes etc.

Shame on these companies that have known about problems with these materials polyurethane etc.and congratulations to those that recognize the problen a switch to a more rubberized or natural substance.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of new balance 574 sneakers. New Balance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned new balance 574 sneakers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at New Balance.

Had an Experience with New Balance?

Comments

Spring Hill, Florida, United States #1353282

Would you like to be a plaintiff in a class action lawsuit against New Balance. If so please contact me at 13426 Candia St., Spring Hill, FL 34609 or facebook

My husband's Sperry Top-Sider by New Balance delaminated causing him to slip and fall that caused injuries that took over 6 months to heal and about $100,000 in medical charges.