New Balance 574 Sneakers Review from Naperville, Illinois
Even thro this happened years ago the scars still tinder.I purchased five pair of New Balance shoes, remember they were the only running shoe offering widths, two 585's, a 574, a 606 and another pair of runners that are somewhere.
I was suppose to start running again but was not able. The 606's were rebuilt since but the 585's, the 574 and the other were barely walked in at about 4 years old soles hardly worn the mid sole cushioning part started crumbling apart disintegrating separating the sole from the shoe body. From time to time I would search for answers or check to see if they could be repairded when I happend apon a article, "The Sneakerheads Racing to save their Kicks from decay" and a Justin Douglas from Ft. Worth, Texas aka Ammoskunk who repairs them.
Their should be a warring lable on shoes that wear out over time by themselves even without being worn, polyurethane degradation, it has happened to other of my shoes also hikers, Italian made chukka boots, Nikes etc.
Shame on these companies that have known about problems with these materials polyurethane etc.and congratulations to those that recognize the problen a switch to a more rubberized or natural substance.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The title pretty much explains it all. Ordered a dress originally $45 or so dollars, on sale for $22.99. A deal. I had never bought clothes from the site and..."
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "I bought a pair of men's 584s from the NB website 3 months ago. They were expensive ($85). They fit very comfortably, and I was very happy with the design..."
- "All I want is my Size Large coat shipped and I will erase all my reviews. Its not fair that I paid an extra 20$ to have it shipped quicker..."
- "I need my size Large coat sent out expedited shippin like i paid or i will dispute charges. I paid 19.31 to get in 3 days and u sent a..."
- "Tee-Chip screwed up the delivery address for my order placed Sept 13th. It was delivered (via DHL to USPS) to the STATE next door. Tee-Chip wouldn't refund me. I've spent..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."