Palmyra, Virginia
2.0

I ordered a pair of new balance 577 shoes from Amazon.The tongue inside the shoe was not sewn down completely and it left a flap of each side of the tongue a half inch or more hanging inside shoe.

Of course this rubs on top of foot. I returned them for refund. I ordered the same shoe from Zappos and the pair sent had the same defect. Evidently the quality of new balance is not what it used to be.

I am going to be forced into buying from a different manufacturer..

I have worn new balance for over 15 years.Something has drastically changed in the quality of their shoes.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $72. The author is overall dissatisfied with New Balance. The most disappointing about new balance 577 sneakers from New Balance was poor workmanship and quality Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about New Balance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare New Balance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with New Balance?

Comments