Armonk, New York

I have had my new balance shoes for 6 weeks they are coming apart on the round part of the toe. I always buy Nike but someone told me these were the best. They are the only shoe I have ever had tha fell apart!

Had an Experience with New Balance?

Comments

Slidell, Louisiana, United States #849598

Yea, I had the same problem.These were the first pair of NB's I owned.

I had them for 4 months of just casual wearing, and the sole is coming unglued a around the toe area and some of tread coming apart in the arch.Never again will I buy a pair of these!

New Balance - ANOTHER PAIR WITH SOLE SEPERATION New Balance "I love New Balance for the comfort and fit, but this is my 4th pair where I've seeing separation from the shoe or separation of the layers. Each time I..." Read more New Balance 520v2 Sneakers Review New Balance "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..." Read more Faulty new balance shoes New Balance "I purchased a pair of new balance shoes from Singapore a few months back. After 2-3 months the pair torn out badly and tried my best to connect the company,..." Read more New Balance - The 990+ series has a design problem. New Balance "Hi, I like the 991/990 series. The problem is, my big toe breaks through the fabric. The older model 991 had the leather further extended, and the toe tip was..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more