New Balance Bwe8oss2 Sneakers Review from Pantego, Texas
I bought two pairs of new balance shoes approx 5 months ago and I was very disappointed in the way they came apart at the little toe seam, I am going to find my receipt and get my money back, lots of bad reviews therefore bad business!Cheap!
Shoes at an expensive price! What a waste!
I want to be contacted by new balance company and would like reembersment!Unsatisfied customer.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought steel toe womens new balance sneakers on June 16, 2016 little less then six months old. Wear them 3-4 days a week. Most of my day is sitting..."
- "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..."
- "Bought a pair of New Balance shoes May 25, 2015, The first of July the shoes started coming apart. There is a strip that runs on the bottom..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."