Pantego, Texas

I bought two pairs of new balance shoes approx 5 months ago and I was very disappointed in the way they came apart at the little toe seam, I am going to find my receipt and get my money back, lots of bad reviews therefore bad business!Cheap!

Shoes at an expensive price! What a waste!

I want to be contacted by new balance company and would like reembersment!Unsatisfied customer.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with New Balance and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about New Balance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare New Balance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with New Balance?

Comments

Ive have the same problem thought maybe I had ran my foot into something to tear the toe are so I bought another pair because I liked them so much and two weeks later the same thing happened to my new pair as well the material they are using is very cheap