Lindstrom, Minnesota

I ordered a pair of new balance shoes online. They were wx623wt2. I have worn the same style of shoes for years and they were always very comfortable so I put them in my closet for a few months without checking them. I put them on about 6 months later and had worn them for about an hour...my right knee started to hurt. When I looked at them I saw that one shoe was .25 inch higher than the other one (look at the white leather below the 623 and above the heel). My new balance shoes... were unbalanced!

I still had the original receipt. Customer service told me that they could not honor any warranty because that model was discontinued and it had been 6 months. I told them I didn't open the box to check them because I had bought the same shoe for five years and NEVER had a problem. I never thought anyone could make a shoe THAT defective. So what if they are discontinue, they can't resell these anyway because no one else could wear them!!

I had paid $69 for them and I asked for credit towards another pair. They said "NO".

They offered me $20 credit towards a new pair. Whoopee! I was going to take it until I learned is that the regular price for their shoes is already marked about $20 more than anywhere else! If you are buying directly from this company... you might already be paying too much!! Try Fleet Farm. I will never buy shoes online again.

This place is a RIP OFF!!!

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of new balance shoes from New Balance and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants New Balance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by New Balance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with New Balance?

Comments