I ordered a pair of new balance shoes online. They were wx623wt2. I have worn the same style of shoes for years and they were always very comfortable so I put them in my closet for a few months without checking them. I put them on about 6 months later and had worn them for about an hour...my right knee started to hurt. When I looked at them I saw that one shoe was .25 inch higher than the other one (look at the white leather below the 623 and above the heel). My new balance shoes... were unbalanced!
I still had the original receipt. Customer service told me that they could not honor any warranty because that model was discontinued and it had been 6 months. I told them I didn't open the box to check them because I had bought the same shoe for five years and NEVER had a problem. I never thought anyone could make a shoe THAT defective. So what if they are discontinue, they can't resell these anyway because no one else could wear them!!
I had paid $69 for them and I asked for credit towards another pair. They said "NO".
They offered me $20 credit towards a new pair. Whoopee! I was going to take it until I learned is that the regular price for their shoes is already marked about $20 more than anywhere else! If you are buying directly from this company... you might already be paying too much!! Try Fleet Farm. I will never buy shoes online again.
This place is a RIP OFF!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- New Balance Wx623 Shoes
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "MART OF CHINA IS THE WORST WEBSITE DEALT WITH ONLINE. Cheap products, nothing like the pictures or description I ordered 8 dresses together and I wish I didn't waste..."
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."
- "I purchased a new pair of New Balance 990's. Sprayed a water protectant on them. After a couple of months of use, I got an unusual strong cat..."
- "I replaced the front wheel bearings in by 1976 Coachmen motor home last fall. All parts including bearings, races and seals were purchased from NAPA. 5000 miles later everything I..."
- "I ordered trial sizes of Lumare Skin Serum and Eye Cream for the cost of shipping. 6 weeks later I find my account charged $98.71 and $89.77 without my..."
- "This has to be the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. If I had not booked it through Price line, and could have gotten my money back I would..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "Sent for a WHITE CAL-KING comforter with an order# confirmation 10/11/16. On 10/18/16 received my order. It was BURGUNDY and had a different order# but still had my name and..."