New Balance Defective Shoes- Overpriced if you buy online. _RIP OFF

39 of 107 New Balance reviews

I ordered a pair of new balance shoes online. They were wx623wt2. I have worn the same style of shoes for years and they were always very comfortable so I put them in my closet for a few months without checking them. I put them on about 6 months later and had worn them for about an hour...my right knee started to hurt. When I looked at them I saw that one shoe was .25 inch higher than the other one (look at the white leather below the 623 and above the heel). My new balance shoes... were unbalanced!

I still had the original receipt. Customer service told me that they could not honor any warranty because that model was discontinued and it had been 6 months. I told them I didn't open the box to check them because I had bought the same shoe for five years and NEVER had a problem. I never thought anyone could make a shoe THAT defective. So what if they are discontinue, they can't resell these anyway because no one else could wear them!!

I had paid $69 for them and I asked for credit towards another pair. They said "NO".

They offered me $20 credit towards a new pair. Whoopee! I was going to take it until I learned is that the regular price for their shoes is already marked about $20 more than anywhere else! If you are buying directly from this company... you might already be paying too much!! Try Fleet Farm. I will never buy shoes online again.

This place is a RIP OFF!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
39 of 107 New Balance reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to New Balance. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about New Balance.
Filing a new complaint about
×