Had a pr of Abyss boots that I had stored for later use.The third time I put them on they start to disintegrate.
Upper was peeling and falling apart. Contacted NB by email and was told 'generally speaking' that 'optimal performance' was within 6mths from purchase and that from my pictures needed to replace my boots because the uppers were flaking. They said that after that period of time the material and adhesives basically stop working.
They design their product to start decaying within 6 months (of purchase) if you wear them or not.Other manufactures I have owned and stored do not do this the third time you wear the boot.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Answered email promptly
What I disliked
- Designed for 6 mth lifespan
You May Also Like
- "I am a senior citizen. About 4 years ago I bought a pair of black New Balance no slip shoes with the little no slip symbol in the shoe and..."
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "I purchased two pair of New Balance M880SY4 and within 3 days the yellow tread was coming off of the orange backing as in the attached picture. I brought that..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."