Had a pr of Abyss boots that I had stored for later use.The third time I put them on they start to disintegrate.
Upper was peeling and falling apart. Contacted NB by email and was told 'generally speaking' that 'optimal performance' was within 6mths from purchase and that from my pictures needed to replace my boots because the uppers were flaking. They said that after that period of time the material and adhesives basically stop working.
They design their product to start decaying within 6 months (of purchase) if you wear them or not.Other manufactures I have owned and stored do not do this the third time you wear the boot.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Answered email promptly
What I disliked
- Designed for 6 mth lifespan
You May Also Like
- "I bought a pair of men's 584s from the NB website 3 months ago. They were expensive ($85). They fit very comfortably, and I was very happy with the design..."
- "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..."
- "On Wednesday, December 11th Wet Seal had a sale going on where everything in the store was $15.00 or less. It was a great deal so I figured instead of..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."