Had a pr of Abyss boots that I had stored for later use.The third time I put them on they start to disintegrate.
Upper was peeling and falling apart. Contacted NB by email and was told 'generally speaking' that 'optimal performance' was within 6mths from purchase and that from my pictures needed to replace my boots because the uppers were flaking. They said that after that period of time the material and adhesives basically stop working.
They design their product to start decaying within 6 months (of purchase) if you wear them or not.Other manufactures I have owned and stored do not do this the third time you wear the boot.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Answered email promptly
What I disliked
- Designed for 6 mth lifespan
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "I purchased a new pair of New Balance 990's. Sprayed a water protectant on them. After a couple of months of use, I got an unusual strong cat..."
- "I bought a pair of men's 584s from the NB website 3 months ago. They were expensive ($85). They fit very comfortably, and I was very happy with the design..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."