Blanchester, Ohio
100% full Not resolved
1.7

Had a pr of Abyss boots that I had stored for later use.The third time I put them on they start to disintegrate.

Upper was peeling and falling apart. Contacted NB by email and was told 'generally speaking' that 'optimal performance' was within 6mths from purchase and that from my pictures needed to replace my boots because the uppers were flaking. They said that after that period of time the material and adhesives basically stop working.

They design their product to start decaying within 6 months (of purchase) if you wear them or not.Other manufactures I have owned and stored do not do this the third time you wear the boot.

Review about: New Balance Abyss Boots.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: replace or provide discount equal to my cost..

I liked: Answered email promptly.

I didn't like: Designed for 6 mth lifespan.

Had an Experience with New Balance?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

New Balance Sneakers Review from Fort Worth, Texas New Balance "Horrible shoes do NOT buy it's been only a month and a half and this you already have a hole I called customer service and she asking me what..." Read more New Balance - MW813HBK desentagrated in 5 months. Don't Last Anymore! New Balance "I have a pair of MW813HBK that have just disintegrated after 4 or 5 months of wear. The soles are separating from the part that is disintegrated. Even the heels..." Read more New Balance - This was my first and last time ... New Balance "I thought why not to invest some more money and buy something that is more expensive and supposedly more comfortable. It cost me almost $120. I usually go for a..." Read more New Balance 574 Sneakers Review from Naperville, Illinois New Balance "Even thro this happened years ago the scars still tinder. I purchased five pair of New Balance shoes, remember they were the only running shoe offering widths, two 585's, a..." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more Michelin Tires - DON'T COUNT ON MICHELIN 70,000 MILE TIRES TO ACTUALLY LAST 70,000 MILES: Michelin Tires " This is what happened to my Michelin 70,000 mile tires at about 57,000 miles, causing me to have to replace tires on a trip to Florida. The back tires..." Read more