Blanchester, Ohio
1.7

Had a pr of Abyss boots that I had stored for later use.The third time I put them on they start to disintegrate.

Upper was peeling and falling apart. Contacted NB by email and was told 'generally speaking' that 'optimal performance' was within 6mths from purchase and that from my pictures needed to replace my boots because the uppers were flaking. They said that after that period of time the material and adhesives basically stop working.

They design their product to start decaying within 6 months (of purchase) if you wear them or not.Other manufactures I have owned and stored do not do this the third time you wear the boot.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with answered email promptly and stated that there is a room for improvement of designed for 6 mth lifespan. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of new balance abyss boots and associated monetary loss in the amount of $120. New Balance needs to "replace or provide discount equal to my cost" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned new balance abyss boots in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at New Balance.

Had an Experience with New Balance?

Comments