2.7

Contacted New Balance and Amazon 2 times each.The shoes insole wore out before two months.

The shoes were discontinued and i just wanted an even exchange. Neither New Balance or Amazon would upgrade $10 to give me a new pair of shoes. I bought them on sale and cannot afford to buy a new pair. when i bought them they were $125 shoes and I happen to catch a sale now they are discontinued and still $125 and the new style is $135.

I just want a pair of shoes that should last more than 2 months.Very upset with New Balance.I have bought a lot of items from Amazon and did not expect a pair of $125 shoes to wear out in Two months!

Very Upset customer!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of new balance shoes from New Balance. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $125 and wants New Balance to "to exchange the shoes for mw928v2 i will pay the extra $10 for the upgrade".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by New Balance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with New Balance?

Comments