3.3

In the past few years & recent my new balance shoes have been poor workmanship quality.The first problem are the insert soles are nothing more than a piece of cloth glued to a piece of thin foam with absolutely no arch in the shoe at all..

Every pair of New balance shoes requires me to buy insert soles due to the flimsy quality material new balance uses these days. Secondly, I have had two pair of new balance shoes the exact style in which the tongue of the shoes has came apart at the seams where it is attached to the shoe therefore, leaving me with 2 pair of shoes with defects. It is obvious New balance shoes workmanship and quality is no longer superior as in the past years. The poor quality material & workmanship in which new balance uses requires my shoes to be replaced very often.

In other worlds the shoes are no longer made to last at all. Lastly, why is it so difficult to have in stock women's 2-A (narrow) shoes at the New Balance Stores? I cannot tell you how many stores in a day I have visited trying to find a pair of 8.5 -AA shoes to try on to ensure the fit.

It is practically impossible to find a pair of 8.5 - AA shoes at any New Balance retail store therefore, leaving me with an extremely bad experience.I am hoping after reading this comment perhaps New Balance will take action and attempt to make improvements in quality, workmanship and increasing inventory of narrow women's shoes in the retail stores.

Review about: New Balance Wr940 Sneakers.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: I like the appearance of the shoes, Great color options.

I didn't like: Poor workmanship, No inventory of womens narrow shoes at retail stores ever, No support in shoes at all, Insoles are extremely poor quality, Defective shoes twice.

Had an Experience with New Balance?

Comments