2.3

I purchased 2 pair of shoes from New balance and both were sent in the wrong size .I kept one pair because they were a little bigger but the other pair was to small .

I sent the small pair back and "did not receive a full refund . Why would they charge a fee for their mistake . I checked the size carefully before ordering but they sent the wrong sizes anyway . Typical situation with a shoe company selling on-line .

Run out of one size send another and see if customer will bother with a return or not . They kept over $9.00 of an $86.00 purchase for their dirty practice . I won't be buying New balance ever again . Lets see how they like it when their dirty tricks catch up to them .

Also if enough of us who have bought new balance for years ( for me over 20 years and averaged a pair per year ) stop buying them .Then we will see if they can eat their shoes to survive .

Review about: New Balance Shoes.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with New Balance?

Comments

I bet NB wants you to wear their shoes 24-7 to keep the glue pliable, or they will ask you where you wear them.You should tell them u wear them while scuba diving.

They told me not to wash them in the washing machine.Their customer service rep really needs to grow a brain.