Featured Not resolved

I purchased a pair of rainbow New Balance 750vi for my birthday at the end of February 2014.I loved these shoes & wear them to Zumba class & for walking/jogging.

I was so upset to discover that they are tearing in more than one area. The right shoe has a tear in each side of the toe. (Only 3 months old) I have never experienced tears in my shoes before.

This is my 4th pair of New Balance shoes & I have always been so pleased with them.However, this pair isn't a good quality shoe.

Review about: New Balance Shoes.

Had an Experience with New Balance?

Comments

New Balance - Wx505gp Sneakers Review from Vero Beach, Florida New Balance "I have bought two pairs of 505GP. They kill my feet. Don't ever buy them. They must be a defect. Calling customer service tomorrow. ..." Read more New Balance - ANOTHER PAIR WITH SOLE SEPERATION New Balance "I love New Balance for the comfort and fit, but this is my 4th pair where I've seeing separation from the shoe or separation of the layers. Each time I..." Read more New Balance - The 990+ series has a design problem. New Balance "Hi, I like the 991/990 series. The problem is, my big toe breaks through the fabric. The older model 991 had the leather further extended, and the toe tip was..." Read more New Balance 574 Shoes Review from Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania New Balance "I bought a pair of men's 584s from the NB website 3 months ago. They were expensive ($85). They fit very comfortably, and I was very happy with the design..." Read more Crossroads Rv - FADED TOP , NOT DIRTY !! Crossroads Rv "My wife and I are in the market for a 20-24ft. Lite travel camper. We found a Crossroads sunset trail 220rb. This met all our needs the camper is a..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more