This is my 4th pair of New Balance 857 Cross Trainers in a row where the sole has become delaminated.The local New Balance store has replaced each after 2-3 months, but it is getting embarrassing going in for the same complaint.

Has New Balance changed?

I have worn their shoes for years and have only had this problem with the last 4 pairs.I am afraid I am being forced to look elsewhere for shoes after being a loyal customer literally for decades.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of new balance shoes from New Balance and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants New Balance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by New Balance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with New Balance?

Comments

#1082029

have to agree, new balance quality has gone down hill.I've been a loyal customer for close to 30 years.

Most recently (12/2015), I've had two 857 that make squeaking noise with every right step, this start after 20 to 30 miles.Over the last two year I've had to return several pairs (not 857) to SA for this same problem.

amf

Not all New Balance are made in USA. I'll bet the good shoes in the past were made in USA and these are probably made in China garbage.