I went into the store, in Lubbock, TX, pretty sure of what I wanted to get, just wanting to try it on to be sure of the size.However when I was approached in the store I was constantly questioned why I wanted to get men's shoes instead of women's even after telling the sales associate about how I have wide and big feet so it's usually harder for me to find my shoes to fit me in women's.

I felt so uncomfortable and attacked by the salesperson so I just left.I'm hoping you can get this fixed because y'all just lost a customer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of new balance shoes. New Balance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned new balance shoes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at New Balance.

Had an Experience with New Balance?

Comments

New Balance - Sneakers Review from Torrance, California New Balance "This will be the last pair of NB sneakers I will ever buy!!! They are comfortable, but in ever shoe I have purchased the tongue wants to slide to the..." Read more New Balance - This was my first and last time ... New Balance "I thought why not to invest some more money and buy something that is more expensive and supposedly more comfortable. It cost me almost $120. I usually go for a..." Read more New Balance - ANOTHER PAIR WITH SOLE SEPERATION New Balance "I love New Balance for the comfort and fit, but this is my 4th pair where I've seeing separation from the shoe or separation of the layers. Each time I..." Read more New Balance designs for 6 mth lifespan New Balance "Had a pr of Abyss boots that I had stored for later use. The third time I put them on they start to disintegrate. Upper was peeling and falling..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more