3.0

I am a senior citizen. About 4 years ago I bought a pair of black New Balance no slip shoes with the little no slip symbol in the shoe and on the box. Load and behold in March of that year we had a minute dusting of snow. I took out the trash and I went down. After a helicopter ride, days in the hospital and $80,000.00 in hospital bills , I still have memory problems.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with New Balance and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about New Balance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare New Balance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with New Balance?

Comments

New Balance 574 Shoes Review from Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania New Balance "I bought a pair of men's 584s from the NB website 3 months ago. They were expensive ($85). They fit very comfortably, and I was very happy with the design..." Read more New Balance 520v2 Sneakers Review New Balance "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..." Read more New balance is poor quality. New Balance "I purchased two pair of the same mt510cg3 trail runners and one pair are two different color heel branded talked to customer service and they won't honor there problem said..." Read more New Balance - The 990+ series has a design problem. New Balance "Hi, I like the 991/990 series. The problem is, my big toe breaks through the fabric. The older model 991 had the leather further extended, and the toe tip was..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more