Horrible shoes do NOT buy it's been only a month and a half and this you already have a hole I called customer service and she asking me what I'll be using I say well I run and I do Zumba every other day and she say oh I'm sorry man those shoes are only for run not for zumba!!!!!WHAT!!!!
This is so ridiculous so I'm not a recommended new balance for nobody I spent $80 so now they're going to send me that e-mail with $20 to buy something online this is so *** and ridiculous I'm so pissed off right now!!!!Please stay away for New Balance specially this model Cush
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
You May Also Like
- "I ordered my dress and it came a few days before expected. I was super excited but when i opened the package my heart broke into pieces. The picture was..."
- "I took in five huge bags of name brand in style clothes the guy (Seth) didn't completely look through them a few items had spots I understood that, but while..."
- "Bought a pair of New Balance shoes May 25, 2015, The first of July the shoes started coming apart. There is a strip that runs on the bottom..."
- "Today I woke up to lights being cut off and a temperature in the 100s. With not even a call warning or reminder. I treval and can't always get in..."
- "Horrible experience. The flowers we ordered were NOTHING like what was delivered. We ordered an $85.00 wicker basket of colorful flowers (purple, yellow, green, and lavender). The..."
- "I bought these shoes at a outlet and by the time I realized it I can't return them. I think the staff put two different shoes; same color and size..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."