New Balance Sneakers Review from Torrance, California
This will be the last pair of NB sneakers I will ever buy!!!They are comfortable, but in ever shoe I have purchased the tongue wants to slide to the left or right side!!!
I hate this in a shoe, not the only kind I have bought of the NB brand and same result.No more for me unless you get this fixed!!!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "I thought why not to invest some more money and buy something that is more expensive and supposedly more comfortable. It cost me almost $120. I usually go for a..."
- "I placed an order on November 6, 2014 for three items, the quality being extremely poor all three. However, what was gut-wrenching was that I purchased a dress which..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "Looking for teaching jobs in Vietnam? Don't go to Thai Binh Duong or Thái Bình Dương center. They stand for broken promises, take money from teachers without telling, lying about..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "Don't buy Miele. Warranty is terrible. We've replaced the top and bottom burners the first 5 years. Although, it's been 8 years, the outer glass door decided to randomly explode..."
- "I bought the iThroughTM Galaxy S7 Waterproof Case. I havent even had it a week yet and the plastic on the front cover is falling off. Piece of ***. Yea..."
- ""Long story short, La-Z-Boy sells an inferior product, and they won't acknowledge its problems or reimburse their customers. This couch is still less than 2 years old." This from the..."