This will be the last pair of NB sneakers I will ever buy!!!They are comfortable, but in ever shoe I have purchased the tongue wants to slide to the left or right side!!!

I hate this in a shoe, not the only kind I have bought of the NB brand and same result.No more for me unless you get this fixed!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with New Balance and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about New Balance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare New Balance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with New Balance?

Comments

New Balance - Very dissatisfied!!!! Sole separation in multiple pairs of tennis shoes. New Balance "Currently I have two pair of women's NB tennis shoes where the soles have separated from the shoes. This has occurred with others as well but I thought it was..." Read more New Balance - MW813HBK desentagrated in 5 months. Don't Last Anymore! New Balance "I have a pair of MW813HBK that have just disintegrated after 4 or 5 months of wear. The soles are separating from the part that is disintegrated. Even the heels..." Read more New Balance 574 Shoes Review from Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania New Balance "I bought a pair of men's 584s from the NB website 3 months ago. They were expensive ($85). They fit very comfortably, and I was very happy with the design..." Read more New Balance - 47802 Review New Balance "I bought steel toe womens new balance sneakers on June 16, 2016 little less then six months old. Wear them 3-4 days a week. Most of my day is sitting..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more