Carterville, Illinois

For the past couple of years my New Balance shoes have been falling apart prematurely.I recently bought a new pair and one shoe has fallen apart in less than two months.

I contacted New Balance and they are unwilling to replace their defective shoes. I exchange several emails with the service dept. They implied I was the problem. Improper fit or abusive wear is their determination.

I wear these shoes to work. I walk the halls of an school building. My family will never purchase New Balance shoes again.

I urge consumers everywhere to avoid New Balance shoes.They are an inferior product with a premium price tag.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with New Balance. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about New Balance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare New Balance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with New Balance?

Comments