I have bought two pairs of 505GP.They kill my feet.

Don't ever buy them.

They must be a defect.Calling customer service tomorrow.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of new balance wx505gp sneakers from New Balance and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants New Balance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by New Balance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with New Balance?

Comments

New Balance - Sneakers Review from Torrance, California New Balance "This will be the last pair of NB sneakers I will ever buy!!! They are comfortable, but in ever shoe I have purchased the tongue wants to slide to the..." Read more New Balance - MW813HBK desentagrated in 5 months. Don't Last Anymore! New Balance "I have a pair of MW813HBK that have just disintegrated after 4 or 5 months of wear. The soles are separating from the part that is disintegrated. Even the heels..." Read more New Balance designs for 6 mth lifespan New Balance "Had a pr of Abyss boots that I had stored for later use. The third time I put them on they start to disintegrate. Upper was peeling and falling..." Read more New Balance - SNEAKERS PEELED New Balance "NEW BALANCE ADVISED ME THEIR SHOES ONLY LAST FOR 6-9 MONTHS,,,, WOW THEIR FINAL COMMENT AFTER SENDING PICTURES"We appreciate the pictures you are providing of this shoe. I truly apologize,..." Read more Houzz - Do not do business with this company Houzz "I purchased a Catalina 4 piece outdoor furniture set from this company. The furniture arrived in excellent physical condition from inspection from opening the boxes. However, when I actually tried..." Read more DHGate Review Dhgate "I came across DHGate and wasnt sure what to think about some of the negative reviews but decided to try them out, and I am glad I did. My order..." Read more Kraft Foods - Totally appalled at the non accessibility of your organization. Kraft Foods "Good Morning, I am from an organization called Social Vocational Services in Tulare California. I seek minimal jobs for our clients with disabilities in our community. What I find very..." Read more RugsUSA - Terrible rug quility RugsUSA "I tried to leave a review on their website but unfortunately couldn't. Bought a rug 1 year and 1 month ago. And the rug did not hold up. It started..." Read more