I have a had a couple pair of their 926 walking shoes that were great.The newest 9xx (can't remember exact number 928-929) walking shoes are horrible.

They've changed the material in the soles i think. I now have a nice case of plantar fasciitis that only seems to subside when I'm not wearing my NB walking shoes.

Thought after a couple of months that it might just be my feet but when I put the old ones on, they're as comfortable as ever.Just returned an unused pair of 9xx to onlineshoesdotcom and will not be buying NB again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of new balance shoes and associated monetary loss in the amount of $130. New Balance needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned new balance shoes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at New Balance.

Had an Experience with New Balance?

Comments

New Balance - Bwe8oss2 Sneakers Review from Pantego, Texas New Balance "I bought two pairs of new balance shoes approx 5 months ago and I was very disappointed in the way they came apart at the little toe seam, I am..." Read more New Balance 520v2 Sneakers Review New Balance "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..." Read more New Balance Shoes  Not what they used to be.  see pics look at no wear on bottom of soles. New Balance "I purchased a pair of new Balance shoes on Dec 13 2016. And after trying to clean them in a bucket of detergent the soles started separating from the shoe..." Read more New Balance 574 Sneakers Review from Naperville, Illinois New Balance "Even thro this happened years ago the scars still tinder. I purchased five pair of New Balance shoes, remember they were the only running shoe offering widths, two 585's, a..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more