I purchased a new pair of New Balance 990's.Sprayed a water protectant on them.
After a couple of months of use, I got an unusual strong cat urine oder from them and could not get rid of the Oder. I loved the shoes, so thinking it was the repellant spray that was causing the Oder, I purchased another pair of the same style shoe. A few months later same problem, but this time I did not spray the water repellant on them. Have come to the conclusion I wasted my money on the New Balance brand.
Very disatisified!Can anything be done to rectify this problem?
More Review Details
What I liked
- Initial fit and comfort
What I disliked
- Shoes fell apart in 6 months
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Got some extra time and $$ to *** away? Well then put in an order with ooShirts.com! What a nightmare to work with. We usually use 4imprint, Logosoftware, and DiscountMugs for..."
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "i recently booked flight to Saskatoon to chennai with the amount of $1647, but due to my PGWP rejected the next day i had to cancel my trip. i had..."
- "This is a letter I sent to the president of HCA on September 19, 2014 Mr. R. Milton Johnson 5012 Hill Place Drive Nashville, TN 37205 Dear Mr. Johnson, I’m sorry to have to send..."
- "Agreed upon $1,200 deal to col-lab with artist Lil' Scrappy. 50% up front and 50% later. Artist refused to collab on a track due that we had ready because the..."
- "I placed my order on November 4, 2015. I received it December 1, 2015. I ordered a shirt from another site and received it 2 days later. Clothing materials are..."