South Cleveland, Tennessee

I purchased a new pair of New Balance 990's.Sprayed a water protectant on them.

After a couple of months of use, I got an unusual strong cat urine oder from them and could not get rid of the Oder. I loved the shoes, so thinking it was the repellant spray that was causing the Oder, I purchased another pair of the same style shoe. A few months later same problem, but this time I did not spray the water repellant on them. Have come to the conclusion I wasted my money on the New Balance brand.

Very disatisified!Can anything be done to rectify this problem?

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $300. The author is overall dissatisfied with New Balance and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about new balance sneakers from New Balance was smell and shoes fell apart in 6 months , but reviewer liked initial fit and comfort. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about New Balance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare New Balance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with New Balance?

Comments

Pawtucket, Rhode Island, United States #1199359

i am dissabled vet on fixed income,i bought pair new balance sneakers,old model.I OWN OTHER SNEAKERS,in 2 months the material is ripping off the sides. i dont have my receipt,i have the box they camr in.not Bobs store or New balance can help me,NO RECEIPT BUT I HAVE SHOE BOX.WOW I FEEL LIKE AN --- HOLE

Austin, Texas, United States #1119035

wash your feet

Third pair of 608s .soles are are disconnecting and coming apart all of them the same.thought it was me but 3 pair doing the same thing. Giving up on new balance. Was a long time user.I guess cutting quality to make more money is what's happening.