New Balance - "pissed off" and disappointed

I purchased a new pair of New Balance 990's.Sprayed a water protectant on them.

After a couple of months of use, I got an unusual strong cat urine oder from them and could not get rid of the Oder. I loved the shoes, so thinking it was the repellant spray that was causing the Oder, I purchased another pair of the same style shoe. A few months later same problem, but this time I did not spray the water repellant on them. Have come to the conclusion I wasted my money on the New Balance brand.

Very disatisified!Can anything be done to rectify this problem?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Initial fit and comfort
  • What I disliked
    • Smell
    • Shoes fell apart in 6 months

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
New Balance Sneakers
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #708462

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with New Balance? Submit review ›
Helpful? 13 Yes 13 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 15 #1199359 Pawtucket, Rhode Island

i am dissabled vet on fixed income,i bought pair new balance sneakers,old model.I OWN OTHER SNEAKERS,in 2 months the material is ripping off the sides. i dont have my receipt,i have the box they camr in.not Bobs store or New balance can help me,NO RECEIPT BUT I HAVE SHOE BOX.WOW I FEEL LIKE AN --- HOLE

Feb 27 #1119035 Austin, Texas

wash your feet

Nov 12, 2015 #1062782

Third pair of 608s .soles are are disconnecting and coming apart all of them the same.thought it was me but 3 pair doing the same thing. Giving up on new balance. Was a long time user.I guess cutting quality to make more money is what's happening.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to New Balance. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about New Balance.
Filing a new complaint about