This is my 4th pair of New Balance 857 Cross Trainers in a row where the sole has become delaminated.The local New Balance store has replaced each after 2-3 months, but it is getting embarrassing going in for the same complaint.
Has New Balance changed?
I have worn their shoes for years and have only had this problem with the last 4 pairs.I am afraid I am being forced to look elsewhere for shoes after being a loyal customer literally for decades.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- New Balance 857 Trainers
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased two pair of New Balance M880SY4 and within 3 days the yellow tread was coming off of the orange backing as in the attached picture. I brought that..."
- "Will never do business with New balance.com again!!!I accidentally ordered two pair of the same shoes for my son which were $126 each with shipping customer service told me they..."
- "I ordered a tribal African print cropped top with a matching maxi skirt on June 28th, 2016 for $37.84. I was going on vacation on July 10th, so I paid..."
- "Thinking I was all hip and stuff, I booked a trip to Atlanta from Nashville on Megabus. Got out to the Nolensville Rd Megabus stop -- nothing there but a..."
- "BUYER BEWARE! SAVE YOURSELF the headache and DON'T BUY from Sears! Purchased a mattress set a Sears Outlet. Tried to use warranty as TWO mattresses are defective. ..."
- "Legal Zoom is a scam. I submitted an expideted order on May 31 for an LLC. As of the end of June it has not been completed. I got a..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."
- "I lost 75 lbs and it feels like 100 lbs. I couldn't have done it without the Roca Labs regimen.It was so easy to do. Those who say it doesn't..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."