Review about New Balance 857 Trainers from Brentwood, Tennessee

62 of 107 New Balance reviews

This is my 4th pair of New Balance 857 Cross Trainers in a row where the sole has become delaminated.The local New Balance store has replaced each after 2-3 months, but it is getting embarrassing going in for the same complaint.

Has New Balance changed?

I have worn their shoes for years and have only had this problem with the last 4 pairs.I am afraid I am being forced to look elsewhere for shoes after being a loyal customer literally for decades.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

New Balance 857 Trainers
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #640341

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with New Balance? Submit review ›
Helpful? 10 Yes 10 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
62 of 107 New Balance reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 21, 2015 #1082029

have to agree, new balance quality has gone down hill. I've been a loyal customer for close to 30 years. Most recently (12/2015), I've had two 857 that make squeaking noise with every right step, this start after 20 to 30 miles. Over the last two year I've had to return several pairs (not 857) to SA for this same problem.
amf

0 0 Reply

May 28, 2015 #988874

Not all New Balance are made in USA. I'll bet the good shoes in the past were made in USA and these are probably made in China garbage.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.