Review about New Balance Shoes from Jackson, Tennessee

Will never do business with New again!!!I accidentally ordered two pair of the same shoes for my son which were $126 each with shipping customer service told me they could not give me a refund or canceled the order until the order came to my house then I could ship them back they would give me a shipping label and I should have my money back after about 10 days!!!when they hadn't even left the warehouse yet what poor shyster way of doing business buyers beware!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 19 #1161711

I bought a pair of 847 NB shoes a month ago. They are two wide. How reprehensible it is for a company to manufacture inadequate widths. I wear a with B and is not that with. I have always felt that the American consumer was robbed when the shoe manufactures in America in the 80's began to manufacture shoes overseas. Since that time, it seems, shoe sizes have been created in accurately. The American public has been screwed by this type of globalism manufacturing.

0 0 Reply

Feb 25 #1118088

Uhhhhh this was all your should stop and pay attention before putting this company on blast. The fact that you cannot understand why they wouldn't issue you a refund before having their merchandise returned is baffling.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.