Jackson, Tennessee

Will never do business with New balance.com again!!!I accidentally ordered two pair of the same shoes for my son which were $126 each with shipping customer service told me they could not give me a refund or canceled the order until the order came to my house then I could ship them back they would give me a shipping label and I should have my money back after about 10 days!!!when they hadn't even left the warehouse yet what poor shyster way of doing business buyers beware!!!

Review about: New Balance Shoes.

Had an Experience with New Balance?

Comments

I bought a pair of 847 NB shoes a month ago.They are two wide.

How reprehensible it is for a company to manufacture inadequate widths. I wear a with B and is not that with. I have always felt that the American consumer was robbed when the shoe manufactures in America in the 80's began to manufacture shoes overseas.

Since that time, it seems, shoe sizes have been created in accurately.The American public has been screwed by this type of globalism manufacturing.

Uhhhhh this was all your fault....you should stop and pay attention before putting this company on blast. The fact that you cannot understand why they wouldn't issue you a refund before having their merchandise returned is baffling.