Will never do business with New balance.com again!!!I accidentally ordered two pair of the same shoes for my son which were $126 each with shipping customer service told me they could not give me a refund or canceled the order until the order came to my house then I could ship them back they would give me a shipping label and I should have my money back after about 10 days!!!when they hadn't even left the warehouse yet what poor shyster way of doing business buyers beware!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..."
- "Bought these boots maybe a year or so ago. Wore once in Dec 2014 to plow snow on tractor. Noticed black powder on floor, thought it was dirt. Today..."
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "I placed an order online on December 23rd for 2 items! I never received the order!!! What is worse is I have been corresponding with customer service by email and..."
- "In 2012 my husband and I paid cash for over $7,000 in living room and dinning room furniture from the Ashley store in Jackson Tn. We also purchased a 5..."
- "Below are pictures of plantation shutters that I ordered from Lowes in Knoxville Tn off of Chapman Highway( which they sub contracted blind ambitions) This is the 6th pair that..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."