Left shoe completely fell apart after wearing them 10 times. Right shoe stayed in great shape. An obvious manufacture defect with the attachment of the sole of the left shoe which NB refuses to acknowledge since its been over a month since purchasing.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I thought why not to invest some more money and buy something that is more expensive and supposedly more comfortable. It cost me almost $120. I usually go for a..."
- "I have had my new balance shoes for 6 weeks they are coming apart on the round part of the toe. I always buy Nike but someone told me these..."
- "I placed an order on November 6, 2014 for three items, the quality being extremely poor all three. However, what was gut-wrenching was that I purchased a dress which..."
- "Fraserway RV sales and manager were deceptive about a truck camper condition and about having torklift tie downs for my truck costing me thousands of dollars and personal hardship and..."
- "Just bought two large pizzas at 18$ a piece and there was hardly any cheese pretty much all dough not impressed at all what a waste of money..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."