New Balance - Review about Sport Shoes from Bluefield, West Virginia
I purchased a pair of rainbow New Balance 750vi for my birthday at the end of February 2014.I loved these shoes & wear them to Zumba class & for walking/jogging.
I was so upset to discover that they are tearing in more than one area. The right shoe has a tear in each side of the toe. (Only 3 months old) I have never experienced tears in my shoes before.
This is my 4th pair of New Balance shoes & I have always been so pleased with them.However, this pair isn't a good quality shoe.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Sport Shoes
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "NEW BALANCE ADVISED ME THEIR SHOES ONLY LAST FOR 6-9 MONTHS,,,, WOW THEIR FINAL COMMENT AFTER SENDING PICTURES"We appreciate the pictures you are providing of this shoe. I truly apologize,..."
- "I have had my new balance shoes for 6 weeks they are coming apart on the round part of the toe. I always buy Nike but someone told me these..."
- "Bought a pair of New Balance shoes May 25, 2015, The first of July the shoes started coming apart. There is a strip that runs on the bottom..."
- "We went to purchase furniture at the ROOM STORE as a Christmas present on 12-12-2012. They said the suit we picked out we could not get for a few weeks...."
- "Vivint just rebrands Linear's 2GIG then acts as though it and the alarm.com back end is theirs when in reality they do a *** poor job installing the 2GIG system..."
- "I was just approved for financing on January 9, with my first payment due on Feb. 9. I had requested a due date of Feb. 23 and did not know..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- "My father was kind enough to give me a H&D fruit of the month gift, a pricey thing for 12 mos. I live where there is no home delivery of..."
- "My product was crushed and busted and does not work i would like another one please..."