Bluefield, West Virginia
Featured Not resolved

I purchased a pair of rainbow New Balance 750vi for my birthday at the end of February 2014.I loved these shoes & wear them to Zumba class & for walking/jogging.

I was so upset to discover that they are tearing in more than one area. The right shoe has a tear in each side of the toe. (Only 3 months old) I have never experienced tears in my shoes before.

This is my 4th pair of New Balance shoes & I have always been so pleased with them.However, this pair isn't a good quality shoe.

Review about: New Balance Shoes.

Had an Experience with New Balance?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

New Balance 47802 Review New Balance "I bought steel toe womens new balance sneakers on June 16, 2016 little less then six months old. Wear them 3-4 days a week. Most of my day is sitting..." Read more New Balance W990nv3 Sneakers Review New Balance "I wore New Balance since I was in my 30's. Was absolutely grateful to discover them. A true gift to my life and I got my whole family into them...." Read more New Balance Sneakers Review from Fort Worth, Texas New Balance "Horrible shoes do NOT buy it's been only a month and a half and this you already have a hole I called customer service and she asking me what..." Read more New Balance Bwe8oss2 Sneakers Review from Pantego, Texas New Balance "I bought two pairs of new balance shoes approx 5 months ago and I was very disappointed in the way they came apart at the little toe seam, I am..." Read more HOW DOES BOOSTABILITY STEAL FROM LAWYERS??? Boostability "NOT WITHOUT THE HELP AND CARTE BLANCHE FROM BANK OF AMRICA!!!! I AM CEO OF A 26 YEAR LAW FIRM. PER TREASURE ACCOUNTING HIGH RECOMENDATIONS OUR THREE COMPANIES HAVE BEEN..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more Backpage - Stalking outrages and sending pics of other females Backpage "He first started texting my friend's phone sending pictures of money and saying he's staying in a hotel and would pay her more money than asked she didn't feel comfortable..." Read more Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more