New Balance - Review about Sport Shoes from Bluefield, West Virginia
I purchased a pair of rainbow New Balance 750vi for my birthday at the end of February 2014.I loved these shoes & wear them to Zumba class & for walking/jogging.
I was so upset to discover that they are tearing in more than one area. The right shoe has a tear in each side of the toe. (Only 3 months old) I have never experienced tears in my shoes before.
This is my 4th pair of New Balance shoes & I have always been so pleased with them.However, this pair isn't a good quality shoe.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Sport Shoes
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "I am a senior citizen. About 4 years ago I bought a pair of black New Balance no slip shoes with the little no slip symbol in the shoe and..."
- "I have wore New Balance leather tennis shoes for years and the last 4 pair i have had came apart after just a few months of wear. The Soles are..."
- "We stayed at a Howard Johnson in beckley wv and the room was so dirty no one care about it. Here are some pics. The bedspread had burn holes in..."
- "I've been a "Prime Member" @ Amazon for years and have used the store card fore it's convenience as I'm disabled and live in a rural area of WV. Wife..."
- "Went to smart style in fayettville wv omg the lady cut my hair way to short not the way I wanted i have bold spots and my hair is gaped..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."