New Balance - Review in Footwear and Clothing category from Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania
I bought a pair of men's 584s from the NB website 3 months ago. They were expensive ($85).
They fit very comfortably, and I was very happy with the design of the shoe. I even recommended them to my girlfriend, who got a pair of the women's 574s.
HOWEVER, after wearing them a couple of days per week with light/moderate use, they're falling apart rapidly. There's a large tear on the inseam of the right shoe, where the rubber meets the fabric. The laces are fraying on both shoes, & the grommets/eyelets that the laces go through are stretching and causing the laces to become loose (much too quickly, I know this happens with other shoes I've had).
This is not the first time I've had an NB shoe fall apart. After putting down $90 on this pair, I can safely say I'm not going to buy another pair of NB again. It's a shame because I genuinely enjoyed how this shoe felt, performed, and looked. If they improve the durability of the shoes I would reconsider this.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Product or service
- New Balance 574 Men Shoe
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..."
- "Left shoe completely fell apart after wearing them 10 times. Right shoe stayed in great shape. An obvious manufacture defect with the attachment of the sole of the left shoe..."
- "Last 3 pairs of nb trainers had stiching fail at toe within 8 weeks . Only used as a walking shoe 5 days a week...."
- "Bought Ashley chair 406-03-20 in 2008. Last month the leather started peeling. The tag on the chair states that all parts of chair that has human contact are REAL 100%..."
- "Awful quality! The wigs do not look like what's pictured. Then, if you want to return it, that's a bigger hassle! Apparently there is a NO return..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."