New Balance - Review in Footwear and Clothing category from Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania

25 of 107 New Balance reviews

I bought a pair of men's 584s from the NB website 3 months ago. They were expensive ($85).

They fit very comfortably, and I was very happy with the design of the shoe. I even recommended them to my girlfriend, who got a pair of the women's 574s.

HOWEVER, after wearing them a couple of days per week with light/moderate use, they're falling apart rapidly. There's a large tear on the inseam of the right shoe, where the rubber meets the fabric. The laces are fraying on both shoes, & the grommets/eyelets that the laces go through are stretching and causing the laces to become loose (much too quickly, I know this happens with other shoes I've had).

This is not the first time I've had an NB shoe fall apart. After putting down $90 on this pair, I can safely say I'm not going to buy another pair of NB again. It's a shame because I genuinely enjoyed how this shoe felt, performed, and looked. If they improve the durability of the shoes I would reconsider this.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
New Balance 574 Men Shoe
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #879966

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with New Balance? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
25 of 107 New Balance reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to New Balance. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about New Balance.
Filing a new complaint about
×