Featured Not resolved

I have wore New Balance leather tennis shoes for years and the last 4 pair i have had came apart after just a few months of wear.The Soles are coming loose.

Even tried to glue them back with no luck. I will probably not buy them again. Junk imported stuff. No one has quality shoes any longer.

Not enough service from them to warrent the cost. 10.00 Walmart shoes last longer. New Balance is like all the others.

All about the money and no quality.It hard to *** for 100 words when i have nothing else to say...

Review about: New Balance Shoes.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Shoes coming apart.

Had an Experience with New Balance?

Comments

B. Smith
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada #1168413

Today New Balance refused to refund me for a pair of shoes since it's been more than 30 days since I bought them....even if they are still brand spankin' new.

Never wore them and will never wear them due to a medical issue I now have!New Balance only cares for $$!

John
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada #1168411

If the sole came apart its because the glue was dried when you purchased them. New Balance SHOULDN'T sell shoes when they are past their shelf life but does...........just to make a few more bucks! They NO LONGER care about consumers and I don't buy New Balance anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!