New Balance - Shoes coming apart!!
I have wore New Balance leather tennis shoes for years and the last 4 pair i have had came apart after just a few months of wear.The Soles are coming loose.
Even tried to glue them back with no luck. I will probably not buy them again. Junk imported stuff. No one has quality shoes any longer.
Not enough service from them to warrent the cost. 10.00 Walmart shoes last longer. New Balance is like all the others.
All about the money and no quality.It hard to *** for 100 words when i have nothing else to say...
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I ordered a dress as a test, (because I wanted to see what kind dress you could get for $13.81) on Aug 5th, because my girlfriend said that she..."
- "After 15 months, my Asics running shoes fell apart. I'm a very casual runner and I don't ever run more than 3miles. My hand goes through the top, like a..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- " Really bad day getting my oil changed, tires rotated, and balanced. The man told me when I got there, and dropped off my keys..."
- "I moved to my home in February 2015. The previous owner had DISH, but we went with Time Warner for cable, internet and phone. In the front yard..."
- "Hello. My name is Paul. I am 58 and I served in the U.S. Marine Corps in the '70's. In 1977, while on active duty, I was injured and broke..."