West Palm Beach, Florida
Featured Not resolved
2.3

NEW BALANCE ADVISED ME THEIR SHOES ONLY LAST FOR 6-9 MONTHS,,,, WOW THEIR FINAL COMMENT AFTER SENDING PICTURES"We appreciate the pictures you are providing of this shoe.I truly apologize, we aren't able to assist with replacing a shoe that is 3-4 years old despite how much the shoe was worn.

If this shoe was not worn for extended periods of time, there is a chance that the materials may start to break down and issues like this may happen.I'm sorry about any inconvenience this may cause."

Review about: New Balance Sneakers.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with New Balance?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

New Balance - The 990+ series has a design problem. New Balance "Hi, I like the 991/990 series. The problem is, my big toe breaks through the fabric. The older model 991 had the leather further extended, and the toe tip was..." Read more New Balance - This was my first and last time ... New Balance "I thought why not to invest some more money and buy something that is more expensive and supposedly more comfortable. It cost me almost $120. I usually go for a..." Read more New Balance -  "pissed off" and disappointed New Balance "I purchased a new pair of New Balance 990's. Sprayed a water protectant on them. After a couple of months of use, I got an unusual strong cat..." Read more New Balance - MW813HBK desentagrated in 5 months. Don't Last Anymore! New Balance "I have a pair of MW813HBK that have just disintegrated after 4 or 5 months of wear. The soles are separating from the part that is disintegrated. Even the heels..." Read more HOW DOES BOOSTABILITY STEAL FROM LAWYERS??? Boostability "NOT WITHOUT THE HELP AND CARTE BLANCHE FROM BANK OF AMRICA!!!! I AM CEO OF A 26 YEAR LAW FIRM. PER TREASURE ACCOUNTING HIGH RECOMENDATIONS OUR THREE COMPANIES HAVE BEEN..." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more Backpage - Stalking outrages and sending pics of other females Backpage "He first started texting my friend's phone sending pictures of money and saying he's staying in a hotel and would pay her more money than asked she didn't feel comfortable..." Read more Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more