two layers are separating on the bottom of the shoes, my feet feel wonderful in them but now they are no good; I received them as a gift, I will not be buying any new ones.the shoes are too expensive to have such a problem and no replacement guarantee by the company, I have arthritis and have had two knee replacements( rheumatoid and osteoarthritis) these shoes are worth nothing as they have fallen apart.

Drs should not recommend them to their patients.I would love to show people how my shoes are actually coming apart so they do not take a chance on having the same thing happen to them.

Review about: New Balance Shoes.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I have owned several pairs of NB shoes for many years.I usually buy two pairs at a time and alternate their use.

Sometimes it is quite a few months before I start using a particular pair as I wait for an older pair to wear out. Recently I put a white pair of 608v3 shoes into service. A few months thereafter the soles on both shoes separated from the rest of the shoe, rendering an otherwise perfectly good pair useless and nothing but expensive garbage. I just got off the phone with NB customer service where a young lady told me that their glue dries up and separates as a normal event.

The company will, therefore, do nothing about it as it is my fault for not using the shoes as soon as I bought them.

OK, I'm screwed, but I will never buy a pair of New Balance shoes again, just as I have never bought another set of Firestone Tires after having the tire treads separate from the tire casings.I guess some manufacturers just don't know how to make glue.