two layers are separating on the bottom of the shoes, my feet feel wonderful in them but now they are no good; I received them as a gift, I will not be buying any new ones. the shoes are too expensive to have such a problem and no replacement guarantee by the company, I have arthritis and have had two knee replacements( rheumatoid and osteoarthritis) these shoes are worth nothing as they have fallen apart.

Drs should not recommend them to their patients. I would love to show people how my shoes are actually coming apart so they do not take a chance on having the same thing happen to them.

Review about: New Balance Shoes.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I have owned several pairs of NB shoes for many years. I usually buy two pairs at a time and alternate their use.

Sometimes it is quite a few months before I start using a particular pair as I wait for an older pair to wear out. Recently I put a white pair of 608v3 shoes into service. A few months thereafter the soles on both shoes separated from the rest of the shoe, rendering an otherwise perfectly good pair useless and nothing but expensive garbage. I just got off the phone with NB customer service where a young lady told me that their glue dries up and separates as a normal event.

The company will, therefore, do nothing about it as it is my fault for not using the shoes as soon as I bought them.

OK, I'm screwed, but I will never buy a pair of New Balance shoes again, just as I have never bought another set of Firestone Tires after having the tire treads separate from the tire casings. I guess some manufacturers just don't know how to make glue.