The locking design of the spikes is just awful. I purchased 2 pair and on both the spikes just fell out (after only 4 rounds of golf) and with the wear around the spike holes they can't be replaced.

After calling NB customer service they would not warranty the shoes at all. I'll Never buy another New Balance Product ever, don't know why I ever bought anything but FootJoy's. The design is terrible and when I called they had no remorse at all. Worst customer service I could have received, stay away from these golf shoes, regardless of cost.

Now I have 2 pairs with half the spikes missing and unreplaceable, so heading to the trash, as they are no good to me now.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and shoes fell apart in 6 months. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of new balance shoes. New Balance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned new balance shoes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at New Balance.

Comments