Featured Not resolved

I purchased a pair of 928 v2 hook and loop walking shoes due to back issues I had starting in Jan of 2017 that gave me great difficulty bend enough to tie my shoe without intense pain ( I am 6’7” ). The hook and loop Velcro closure were just the solution to assist me.

I was rarely walking or on my feet for the 4 months I used them while going to and from doctors appointments to try and find relief for my almost constant pain if I stood, sat or walked for more than 15 mins. before the pain would become unbearable and my left leg would go to sleep....become numb and less responsive. The closure straps came almost apart and I complained to NB about and was told that they could not replace the shoes since too much time had past ( I requested a replacement warrant Feb of 2018 ). The rep advised me that the problem I was experiencing was due to my having ordered too narrow a size B and that I should go have my size 16 feet measured by an authorized dealer with the Brannock device measuring tool to determine the proper width of both of my feet.

He advised that even though he could not accept a return of my shoes he did want to offer a discount of $40 to help me get into a pair of shoes that are wide enough. What an insult....I wear a narrow shoe and all the lace closure shoes I have ordered for years have always been B width. Not a proper fix for shoes I paid $ 109.99 before tax and shipping....total $125.74.

Shame on you Newbalance! You have lost a loyal customer.

Review about: New Balance Shoes.

Reason of review: Defective product & Poor Customer Service.

Preferred solution: Full replacement of product or refund.

Comments

NB 608 extra wides. First pair lasted 5 months and then began cutting the inside of big toe.

Second pair did same thing after 3 months. Third pair had same problem after 1 month.

Fourth pair..... Will Never Happen!