New Balance - This was my first and last time ...

23 of 107 New Balance reviews

I thought why not to invest some more money and buy something that is more expensive and supposedly more comfortable. It cost me almost $120. I usually go for a 30 min walk 4 or 5 days a week.

I bought new balance 860 women shoes for walking. I liked the color and the comfort. But after just 4 months I noticed a tear on the mesh on the right shoe. I went to the store. The person who had sold it to me was very rude. He said that I must have hit my foot to something which had caused the mesh to tear. He said they cannot replace my shoes.

Now only after 10 months of wearing them both right and left shoes have been torn on their front interior parts.

I am very disappointed and surprised about why people are buying shoes from this company!

I had shoes from Walmart and they were intact after years of wearing, and I had bought them for less than $20.

It is our fault that NB continues selling this craps and treats us disrespectfully.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • It was my first and last time

Reason of review:
New Balance Womens Walking Shoes 860V5
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #898399 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with New Balance? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
23 of 107 New Balance reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 22 #1202256 Irving, Texas, United States

New Balance sold out americans on the TPP deal! Why would you buy their product? Serves you right.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to New Balance. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about New Balance.
Filing a new complaint about
×