Featured on Instagram Not resolved

I thought why not to invest some more money and buy something that is more expensive and supposedly more comfortable. It cost me almost $120. I usually go for a 30 min walk 4 or 5 days a week.

I bought new balance 860 women shoes for walking. I liked the color and the comfort. But after just 4 months I noticed a tear on the mesh on the right shoe. I went to the store. The person who had sold it to me was very rude. He said that I must have hit my foot to something which had caused the mesh to tear. He said they cannot replace my shoes.

Now only after 10 months of wearing them both right and left shoes have been torn on their front interior parts.

I am very disappointed and surprised about why people are buying shoes from this company!

I had shoes from Walmart and they were intact after years of wearing, and I had bought them for less than $20.

It is our fault that NB continues selling this craps and treats us disrespectfully.

Review about: New Balance Womens Walking Shoes 860V5.

I didn't like: It was my first and last time.

1.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE New Balance 860v5 Sneakers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $116
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with New Balance?

Comments

Irving, Texas, United States #1202256

New Balance sold out americans on the TPP deal! Why would you buy their product? Serves you right.

LadyScot

That is what it looks like. Like you snagged it on something.