Featured Not resolved
1.3

I thought why not to invest some more money and buy something that is more expensive and supposedly more comfortable. It cost me almost $120. I usually go for a 30 min walk 4 or 5 days a week.

I bought new balance 860 women shoes for walking. I liked the color and the comfort. But after just 4 months I noticed a tear on the mesh on the right shoe. I went to the store. The person who had sold it to me was very rude. He said that I must have hit my foot to something which had caused the mesh to tear. He said they cannot replace my shoes.

Now only after 10 months of wearing them both right and left shoes have been torn on their front interior parts.

I am very disappointed and surprised about why people are buying shoes from this company!

I had shoes from Walmart and they were intact after years of wearing, and I had bought them for less than $20.

It is our fault that NB continues selling this craps and treats us disrespectfully.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of it was my first and last time. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of new balance 860v5 sneakers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $116. New Balance needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned new balance 860v5 sneakers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at New Balance.

Had an Experience with New Balance?

Comments

Irving, Texas, United States #1202256

New Balance sold out americans on the TPP deal! Why would you buy their product? Serves you right.

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1198379

That is what it looks like. Like you snagged it on something.