1.6

Long time NB customer. Purchased a pair of NB shoes #609 from Joes NB, and within 1 month of normal wear the imitation leather fabric began to peel off of the shoes and the stitching began to break down (see photos).

I noticed these shoes were made in China, and I began to worry about my purchase. I notified NB and they sent a series of questions for me to answer as to how I wore the shoes, tied the laces, etc. After returning answers to these questions I heard nothing more. Now, 4 months later over half of the immitation leather has peeled off, the stitching is more broken down, and 3/4 of the rubber sole of the right shoe has separated from the fabric of the shoe (see photos).

Since manufacturing their shoes in China the quality of NB shoes is simply deplorable, and NB will not stand behind their product.

I would not recommend their shoes nor their company to anyone. How would you like to pay nearly $100 for these shoes and after 6 months have them look like the enclosed photos ??

Review about: New Balance 609 Sneakers.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: similar shoe made in the USA (NEVER, NEVER MADE IN CHINA !!!!!!!).

I didn't like: Sole seperation and poor customer support, Designed for 6 mth lifespan, Poor workmanship, Soles came unstuck, Immitation leather separating from shoe poor quality stitching.

Comments