Bought a pair of New Balance shoes May 25, 2015, The first of July the shoes started coming apart.There is a strip that runs on the bottom of the sole that just separated.
I couldn't believe it. I'm 62, usually shoes like this last me between 3 and 5 years. Because of where the sole separated the shoes are of no value, can't wear them. I got in contact with New Balance customer service (Abby), after a little run around I was told I needed to call their return department.
Abby did tell me that without my original receipt I might as well take a hike. Who keeps a receipt for a pair of tennis shoes?? I couldn't find it and so I dropped the whole thing. I found my receipt and called the return department as Abby suggested.
They won't call back.
No more New Balance for me, they are just totally worthless and so is their customer service.Just bad Karma.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."
- "Had a pr of Abyss boots that I had stored for later use. The third time I put them on they start to disintegrate. Upper was peeling and falling..."
- "I have bought two pairs of 505GP. They kill my feet. Don't ever buy them. They must be a defect. Calling customer service tomorrow. ..."
- "Cold cheese sticks then had to wait forty five minutes for food as the table next to us discovered a fly in their yogurt so we decided to get the..."
- "Very disappointing. I receive an e-mail from Tiger Direct that has an SDHC memory card on sale for a terrific price. Within two hours of receiving the e-mail, I try..."
- "Every other year we attend Beale Street Music Festival. In 2012 we drove from Dallas/Ft. Worth (Texas) area to Memphis. In 2014 we took Tennco Express Airport shuttle from Memphis Airport..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."