Bought a pair of New Balance shoes May 25, 2015, The first of July the shoes started coming apart.There is a strip that runs on the bottom of the sole that just separated.

I couldn't believe it. I'm 62, usually shoes like this last me between 3 and 5 years. Because of where the sole separated the shoes are of no value, can't wear them. I got in contact with New Balance customer service (Abby), after a little run around I was told I needed to call their return department.

Abby did tell me that without my original receipt I might as well take a hike. Who keeps a receipt for a pair of tennis shoes?? I couldn't find it and so I dropped the whole thing. I found my receipt and called the return department as Abby suggested.

They won't call back.

No more New Balance for me, they are just totally worthless and so is their customer service.Just bad Karma.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of product and shoes coming apart. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of new balance shoes. New Balance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned new balance shoes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at New Balance.

Had an Experience with New Balance?

Comments