Bought a pair of New Balance shoes May 25, 2015, The first of July the shoes started coming apart.There is a strip that runs on the bottom of the sole that just separated.
I couldn't believe it. I'm 62, usually shoes like this last me between 3 and 5 years. Because of where the sole separated the shoes are of no value, can't wear them. I got in contact with New Balance customer service (Abby), after a little run around I was told I needed to call their return department.
Abby did tell me that without my original receipt I might as well take a hike. Who keeps a receipt for a pair of tennis shoes?? I couldn't find it and so I dropped the whole thing. I found my receipt and called the return department as Abby suggested.
They won't call back.
No more New Balance for me, they are just totally worthless and so is their customer service.Just bad Karma.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered my dress and it came a few days before expected. I was super excited but when i opened the package my heart broke into pieces. The picture was..."
- "I purchased a prom gown for my daughter. I thought it would be great to go with their custom alterations. When I got the dress it was uneven...."
- "I ordered a pair of new balance shoes online. They were wx623wt2. I have worn the same style of shoes for years and they were always very comfortable so..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..."
- "I bought the knives at Sams Club, Dallas TX. I used the long thin knife one time at Thanksgiving, I put it in my stainless steel sink along with..."
- "We had five windows replaced about eight years ago by Champion. During the original install, the workers tried to use pieces of mortar from the bricks to shim the windows...."