Bought a pair of New Balance shoes May 25, 2015, The first of July the shoes started coming apart.There is a strip that runs on the bottom of the sole that just separated.
I couldn't believe it. I'm 62, usually shoes like this last me between 3 and 5 years. Because of where the sole separated the shoes are of no value, can't wear them. I got in contact with New Balance customer service (Abby), after a little run around I was told I needed to call their return department.
Abby did tell me that without my original receipt I might as well take a hike. Who keeps a receipt for a pair of tennis shoes?? I couldn't find it and so I dropped the whole thing. I found my receipt and called the return department as Abby suggested.
They won't call back.
No more New Balance for me, they are just totally worthless and so is their customer service.Just bad Karma.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought a dress and a bikini for a vacation I've planned and it was totally damaged. The white dress has burns stains all over the vcut breast line ,..."
- "I thought why not to invest some more money and buy something that is more expensive and supposedly more comfortable. It cost me almost $120. I usually go for a..."
- "Will never do business with New balance.com again!!!I accidentally ordered two pair of the same shoes for my son which were $126 each with shipping customer service told me they..."
- "I ordered a desk unit and two side bookshelves. The desk looks great but has a major design flaw. When you pull the chair out to sit down, you bash..."
- "We have had roof issues with our home since 3 months after move in. They sent the contractor who did it out, and did not document it in our file...."
- "My mortgage was sold off to this joke of a company over a year ago. They took forever to get automatic payments set up (I had to mail my..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."