4.2

I bought a new pair of NB like i do every year for the last 25 + YEARS ! I have also convinced my father and younger brother who was a Jordan fan hands down !

Even my mother and my wife wear them and love them ! Well here is the issue , i purchased a pair of 804 s and was beyond satisfied at first like always ! Actually they are the most comfortable ones ive ever owned ! Here is my issuie , the sole has come un glued as well as other parts of the shoes they are literally falling apart !!!

And this is after 6 weeks and i don't run or play sports i just enjoy the comfort they give but im beyond dissapointed in the craftsman ship ! I dont know if it was a bad batch of glue ?.like i said i still have probably 10 pairs in my closet that are anywhere from 2 to 10 + years old and none of them have had this problem, im at a cross road on what to do ? I have never wrote a complaint about any product ever ! I would love to hear a response but i wont hold my breath its the little guys like me who work our buts off to buy nice things ,and people get boxes of them for free just to advertise .

Well ive done my fair share of that people always ask me about my about my shoes ! Lol its a little embarrassing but i clean them by hand so they look new always, ill attach the pics and just see what happens , i wasnt even going to do this, but my wife insisted, i still love the brand just dont know what to do !???

Review about: New Balance 804 Shoes.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

TremendousSpectacledBear

The shoes have no quality at all anymore ! The soles fall off or slap when I walk!

And this is after less than a month old ! Please make this right !!