Warning: New Balance 927 and 928 Women's Walking shoes defective

32 of 107 New Balance reviews

I have bought 6 pairs of NB walking shoes over the past 5 years.The first 3 pairs were very comfortable and well-made.

The last three were defective. The back half of the sole separated a lot from the shoe on two of the pairs after about 6 months. The soles themselves were in perfect shape, just not attached to the shoes. I tried to glue them back together, but it didn't work.

On the third pair, the top front came apart causing the shoes to leak in the rain and on wet grass. Also, on one of these pairs, the tongue was too short. I complained to NB who said I should contact the seller. The place where I bought them went out of business (shoe advantage), but they got their shoes from Shoebuy.

New Balance also said I needed a receipt to return any shoes. I may have the receipts, but I doubt it and am not able to search my home as I have nerve pain in my feet. Shoebuy is very unhelpful and without a receipt will not help. I believe that since New Balance made the shoes, they should be aware of the poor quality of their shoes and reimburse me for at least one pair.

However, they will not. I can't afford to spend more money on defective shoes.

I will move on to another manufacturer who will stand behind their shoes.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
32 of 107 New Balance reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to New Balance. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about New Balance.
Filing a new complaint about
×