Alderwood Manor, Washington

I have bought 6 pairs of NB walking shoes over the past 5 years.The first 3 pairs were very comfortable and well-made.

The last three were defective. The back half of the sole separated a lot from the shoe on two of the pairs after about 6 months. The soles themselves were in perfect shape, just not attached to the shoes. I tried to glue them back together, but it didn't work.

On the third pair, the top front came apart causing the shoes to leak in the rain and on wet grass. Also, on one of these pairs, the tongue was too short. I complained to NB who said I should contact the seller. The place where I bought them went out of business (shoe advantage), but they got their shoes from Shoebuy.

New Balance also said I needed a receipt to return any shoes. I may have the receipts, but I doubt it and am not able to search my home as I have nerve pain in my feet. Shoebuy is very unhelpful and without a receipt will not help. I believe that since New Balance made the shoes, they should be aware of the poor quality of their shoes and reimburse me for at least one pair.

However, they will not. I can't afford to spend more money on defective shoes.

I will move on to another manufacturer who will stand behind their shoes.

Review about: New Balance Womens Walking Shoes 927 And 928.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE New Balance 927 Sneakers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with New Balance?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.