I have bought 6 pairs of NB walking shoes over the past 5 years.The first 3 pairs were very comfortable and well-made.
The last three were defective. The back half of the sole separated a lot from the shoe on two of the pairs after about 6 months. The soles themselves were in perfect shape, just not attached to the shoes. I tried to glue them back together, but it didn't work.
On the third pair, the top front came apart causing the shoes to leak in the rain and on wet grass. Also, on one of these pairs, the tongue was too short. I complained to NB who said I should contact the seller. The place where I bought them went out of business (shoe advantage), but they got their shoes from Shoebuy.
New Balance also said I needed a receipt to return any shoes. I may have the receipts, but I doubt it and am not able to search my home as I have nerve pain in my feet. Shoebuy is very unhelpful and without a receipt will not help. I believe that since New Balance made the shoes, they should be aware of the poor quality of their shoes and reimburse me for at least one pair.
However, they will not. I can't afford to spend more money on defective shoes.
I will move on to another manufacturer who will stand behind their shoes.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The title pretty much explains it all. Ordered a dress originally $45 or so dollars, on sale for $22.99. A deal. I had never bought clothes from the site and..."
- "Left shoe completely fell apart after wearing them 10 times. Right shoe stayed in great shape. An obvious manufacture defect with the attachment of the sole of the left shoe..."
- "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..."
- "HOME STYLE FURNITURE July 2014 I purchased a 1500.00 game table with four chairs for our summer home. The first time my husband sat in one of the chairs the..."
- "I purchased a 2015 Arctic Fox camper new, I complained to the factory early after my purchase about the shower floor not being level with the floor, I was told..."
- "Hi everyone, On Black Friday at Sports Authority I purchased a $50 World Tech Toys Striker Quad copter and so far it works beautifully with zero flight problems. All four rotor..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."
- "Upon arriving in Nacogdoches, I checked my phone, Days Inn, fairly close, reasonably priced, ok why not. The young lady, that checked us in, would rather get back to texting,..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."