I have bought 6 pairs of NB walking shoes over the past 5 years.The first 3 pairs were very comfortable and well-made.
The last three were defective. The back half of the sole separated a lot from the shoe on two of the pairs after about 6 months. The soles themselves were in perfect shape, just not attached to the shoes. I tried to glue them back together, but it didn't work.
On the third pair, the top front came apart causing the shoes to leak in the rain and on wet grass. Also, on one of these pairs, the tongue was too short. I complained to NB who said I should contact the seller. The place where I bought them went out of business (shoe advantage), but they got their shoes from Shoebuy.
New Balance also said I needed a receipt to return any shoes. I may have the receipts, but I doubt it and am not able to search my home as I have nerve pain in my feet. Shoebuy is very unhelpful and without a receipt will not help. I believe that since New Balance made the shoes, they should be aware of the poor quality of their shoes and reimburse me for at least one pair.
However, they will not. I can't afford to spend more money on defective shoes.
I will move on to another manufacturer who will stand behind their shoes.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have bought two pairs of 505GP. They kill my feet. Don't ever buy them. They must be a defect. Calling customer service tomorrow. ..."
- "Bought a pair of New Balance shoes May 25, 2015, The first of July the shoes started coming apart. There is a strip that runs on the bottom..."
- "Got some extra time and $$ to *** away? Well then put in an order with ooShirts.com! What a nightmare to work with. We usually use 4imprint, Logosoftware, and DiscountMugs for..."
- "HOME STYLE FURNITURE July 2014 I purchased a 1500.00 game table with four chairs for our summer home. The first time my husband sat in one of the chairs the..."
- "I purchased a 2015 Arctic Fox camper new, I complained to the factory early after my purchase about the shower floor not being level with the floor, I was told..."
- "Hi everyone, On Black Friday at Sports Authority I purchased a $50 World Tech Toys Striker Quad copter and so far it works beautifully with zero flight problems. All four rotor..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "My TV was having issues connecting to the internet and also had a large white spot on it. I even sent in pictures and they agreed there was an issue...."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."